Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back...Again

It's been almost a year since I last posted here. A lot has happened in this year. The United States now has its first black president. The Pittsburgh Steelers defeated the Arizona Cardinals to win the Super Bowl. Paul Blart: Mall Cop was released to universal acclaim.

In any case, as the summer brings more time to my hands, I'd like to update this a bit more. I'd say my intent is to provide an eclectic mix of whatever I feel is interesting and, preferably, original. I feel like a lot of the stuff I read on blogs are just tiresome rehashes of stories, bogged down by even shoddier writing. Even I have been guilty of this trend. But no more. I'm going to bring straight fire, Dylan-style, and hopefully induce a chuckle or two along the way.

2 comments:

Kyle Slattery said...

Nice, good to see you back--I take it you have a lot of free time at work? Seeing as you're watching golf, posting to your blog, heh.

Colin said...

Haha, indeed. Data entry internships definitely give you some leeway for killing time.